- Don’t text more than 5 times a month.
- Texting works best with resident notifications (water will be shut off, etc.)
- Don’t use GR8T and LOL and other shorthands to ensure professionalism.
- Research has shown that people want text messages for important information vs. marketing messages.
- Text is a good way to get email addresses and mailing addresses too.
- Matrix Residential has found text to be effective in getting prospects to the property as it starts the conversation immediately and easily for the prospect.
Continue Reading →