- Don’t text more than 5 times a month.
- Texting works best with resident notifications (water will be shut off, etc.)
- Don’t use GR8T and LOL and other shorthands to ensure professionalism.
- Research has shown that people want text messages for important information vs. marketing messages.
- Text is a good way to get email addresses and mailing addresses too.
- Matrix Residential has found text to be effective in getting prospects to the property as it starts the conversation immediately and easily for the prospect.
Blast Texting Resources
www.txt180.com | 1-877-989-8180
contactatonce.com | 1-770-829-0337
97% of texts are opened within 3 minutes vs. 22% of emails
Stay compliant with industry best practices and regulations (like the TCPA, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act). Check with your attorney first before implementing a plan.
95% of people are imitators and only 5% initiators
So people are persuaded more by the actions of others than by any proof we can offer. That’s why testimonials and what friends recommend are so important to leasing apartments today.
(Source: Dr. Robert Cialdini)